How to Connect to a Network Database
- Open the NEM-Review Analysis Client.
- From the menu bar go to Tools > Options.
- In the options screen, open the database tab.
- Click the Reset preferred database choice button in the bottom left corner.
- Under Network database there are two ways to select your network database:
- Wait for NEM-Review to search your network, and it will display a list of available databases. Select your database from this list.
- Click Browse to locate and select your database.
- Once you've selected a database, click OK in the Options screen to save your settings. NEM-Review will restart.
- When NEM-Review starts up again, check the status bar in the bottom left corner of the window to confirm that you are connected to your network database.