How to 'Go Portable'
- Connect your laptop to your office network, and ensure that you have access to the local NEM-Review network database.
- Open the NEM-Review Analysis Client on your laptop.
If you don't have the Analysis Client installed, follow these steps.
- Check the status of your database in the bottom left corner of the screen:
If you are not connected to a network database, follow these steps.
- From the menu bar go to Tools > Options and open the database tab.
- Under Portable Database click the Create Portable Database button.
- In the window that appears, browse to a folder on your laptop to store your portable database in, and click OK.
- NEM-Review will take a few seconds to create your portable database. Once this is done, the details of the portable database will be shown in the Options screen.
- Tick Keep my portable database up-to-date if you want NEM-Review to automatically update your portable database to match your network database.
- Click OK to save your settings. NEM-Review will automatically restart.
You now have a portable database set up on your laptop. When you are not connected to a network database and do not have access to the Internet, the Analysis Client will automatically connect to the portable database.